Acts 1:8


“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you;
and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem,
in in all Judaea, and in Samaria,
and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
Acts 1:8

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Am I Strange?

I have made Nichole an instruction book with instructions and pictures for everything from using the DVD player, remotes, radio, washer and dryer, maintaining the pool, feeding the turtles and fish (yes, even how to care for my Soldier Fly Grubs :-)....am I a little weird? Lanny is impressed with my Procedure Manual...at least he says he is :-) He knows me so well.....



I'm sure something will come up that I haven't covered, but at least MOST of the day to day dilemma's should be easier for her to deal with.. I know I will feel better. And Robbie and James as well as my Daddy are all on call, ready to come if needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment